Life of a Healerite: Tone deaf!

16:05

True story...




I co-own a restaurant with my father and, yesterday, I went into work a couple of hours earlier than usual. I was completely alone so I plugged my iPod into the stereo and blasted the Healer OST through the speakers. I'm enjoying the music, bopping my head along to the beat, singing occasionally, and doing my work all at the same time. I guess time must have flew by really quickly because the next thing I know, I'm totally into the music - singing to it with my rather tone deaf voice and dancing around the restaurant, Chae Young Shin style, when I whirled around and... there stood my family, slack-jawed and trying, but failing, not to laugh. Aish... Talk about embarrassing, but I don't regret it for one moment! lol

By akinahana89

0 comments