Dear Ahjumma, from Miss Curious

16:08

Q. DEAR AJUMMA,

I MISS HEALER, ALL CHARACTERS... I'M A LITTLE SAD... BUT IT'S THE LIFE ! ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END !
OTOKE ?  DO YOU HAVE A GOOD DRAMA THAT YOU'D RECOMMEND ? A DANCE ? A SONG ? A DRINK ? 
AND WHAT ABOUT YOU ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW ? HACKING OR NOT ?
YOU'RE RATHER LINUX OR WINDOWS ? 
IF YOU SEE HEALER, TELL HIM I WANT MEET HIM, SOON ! I HAVE A MISSION FOR HIM ! HE HAVE TO HEAL ME WITH A DATEEEEEE ! 
BISOUS BISOUS
SEE YOU SOON

JULIE



A. Dear "Miss Curious",

What am I doing now? Busy replying to you, that's what! You're sad because you miss all the characters? Well tough, that's just life isn't it - and you said that yourself! But you know, nothing's stopping you from hitting that re-play button, I mean that could always keep the good things on loop right, and that way you could watch to your heart's content!? 

Then again, I'm an old fart, who has nothing better to do than sit behind a computer screen, and waste her time away hacking, knitting and eating kimbap, so what the hell do I know!

You want me to recommend a good drama for you!?? What am I, Dramafever!? I don't have time for dramas!! I have hacking to get on with!! And a good hacker will never give away what computer system they're using, EVER!! So stop asking! 

And as for meeting up with Healer, he'll meet you on one condition - cash!! You pay and Healer does the job, that's the way it goes round here!! He hasn't got time to go on 'free' dates, what do you think we're a providing, an online dating service!?

I could, however, hack into one of those services and get you a list of ideal bachelors if that's what you want!? Healer probably wouldn't be one of them (he's already met the woman of his dreams), but you could easily dress em up that way, and hey presto, you got yourself a Healer!! 

I designed Healer's costume myself, it's not very hard you know. In fact, you can probably get it off the high street. Trust me, peel away the clothes, and Healer is just like any other man out there, so don't delude yourself into thinking he's perfect. He's a slob, that's what he is, and I'm his alarm clock!!

Peace out, 
Ajhumma

0 comments