Life of a Healerite: The Things You Do For Healer!

21:41

True Story...



My family and I went to a local Korean restaurant here. It's our go-to when we're craving galbi, but since it's still about half an hour away, we don't get a chance to go often. The last time we went was probably over half a year ago, actually. To our unpleasant surprise, their galbi was terrible tonight! My whole family was really disappointed. I was too.

But while they were all picking away at their food mid-meal, I, on the other hand, brightened up with joy. Why? Because while the restaurant had always played an American radio station before, they had decided to play Kpop tonight. And what song came on? Track 4 on our lovely Healer OST: You.

I was like, I DON'T CARE HOW BAD THE GALBI IS, I STILL LOVE THIS PLACE! LOL.

0 comments